487B9348C69CC9D8D92B599B4521EDF8 BB's Blessings, Blunderings, & Blitherings: I Must Apologize

Thursday, June 19, 2014

I Must Apologize

I must apologize. My most recent posts have been primarily political and under the heading of blithering. I do need to keep things somewhat balanced so I would like to offer a blessing.

I now have 10 beautiful grandchildren that are all so sweet and kind hearted and sincere, not the robotic type of polite because I have to and can I go now? I have, since I was posting last, 3 new granddaughters! Yes, 3! All counted, there are 5 granddaughters and 5 grandsons (1 living with Jesus) and while they are all blessings in their own way,

I have to say that these girls are the kind that you just want to have around you and you want to spoil them and get on the floor with them to do your makeup and hair and nails and just have a girls day. Right now I have to refrain from this favorite time with the girls because of a procedure that is coming up and I can't have nail polish on either hand or toes. But when these procedures are done, I am praying for a girls day so we can do all the girlie things they like to do! The 8 yrs old braided my hair for me the other day and the 6 year old put my hair in a pony tail. What they haven't learned yet is that Nana bought curlers and we can have lots of fun with those too! While the youngest is 3 months old right now, it won't be long before she is trying to 'paint' Nana ~ apparently any exposed skin is fair game! LOL

So, I hope that you are able to picture this type of activity going on. And maybe it can be coordinated with a boys day with Papa and it will be a double blessing!!

I so miss my grands being around and being able to just jump in my truck and drive over and spend the day with them. I love that my daughter home schools and I wish I was one of her students! She is so smart and has the ability to communicate to each child what they need to know to accomplish their task in a way that each child understands. I truly admire her God-given abilities and skills and her paving a new way for her to be a wife/helpmeet and mother and teacher as well as her love language of feeding people which means cooking! 

She is just as precious to me as the daughters that she's had. All the girls but the 8 year old are hers. I also love that the two children that I raised up live close by and the children will grown up with their cousins as their best friends! THAT is a true blessing in both my family and my hubby's family! I hope you are as blessed reading this as I am in writing it! Gotta get that girls day on the calendar soon! God bless all of them and all of you that read this!

No comments: