487B9348C69CC9D8D92B599B4521EDF8 BB's Blessings, Blunderings, & Blitherings: Definitions and goals

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Definitions and goals

Ok, I thought I'd define my blog title a bit... mostly to keep me 'in line' when I post!

Blessings ~ I hope these are things that have either blessed me or I'm hoping will be a blessing to others.

Blunderings ~ I intend these to be things that I've blundered on in hopes that we all (myself included) will remember that we are frail humanity and haven't "arrived" yet and we can all stumble and even completely lose our way and mess up and yet, we can move on past each 'blunder' and glean what we can from it. I'm sure I will be including the blunders of others as well... not to mock or deride (at least that's my prayer) but for the purpose of keeping 'pride' at bay and staying tender, merciful, and gracious toward others.

Blitherings ~ I ask, in advance, for your patience and grace with these. I expect there will be many as I have 'issues' with a lot of things and/or I'm trying to "work out" various things... from personal growth issues to scripture topics to societal ills... this list could be endless. My hope is to get them out where I can 'see' them... and work through them to some sort of conclusion - if only within myself. I have a hard time believing that I'm the 'only one who feels this way' about certain topics, scripture verses, etc. and I'm quite certain there are others who have asked for, and received wisdom in these areas. Please feel free to offer said wisdom when you feel led to!

So please agree, in faith, with me for grace and growth ~ in Jesus' name!

3 comments:

Refreshment in Refuge said...

How utterly delightful! I'm so excited you've stepped into the blogging world :D

I'll put a link to your blog on mine!

Unknown said...

Thanks Gina! I'm excited as well... and nervous! You're part of what has inspired me to 'venture out' into the world of blogging but I won't hold you accountable to my blunderings and blitherings... just know you are one of my BLESSINGS!

Anonymous said...

This is so cool! So THIS is what 'blogging' is, huh? Well, whadda ya know? Love it! Love it!
Fluffy