487B9348C69CC9D8D92B599B4521EDF8 BB's Blessings, Blunderings, & Blitherings: Call hith wife...

Monday, July 21, 2008

Call hith wife...


Ok... one more from my delightful 6 year old grandson!

This one was related to me by his mom (whom I find equally delightful)!

He asked to use her cell phone to call Papa (my husband... he's Papa, I'm Nana).

She got him all set up and Papa's cell phone was ringing. A few moments later mom notices he is sitting there, staring at the phone, deep in thought.

She asks him, "Well, did you talk to Papa?"

He pauses for a moment... still deep in thought... and says, "He thaid to call hith WIFE!?" Then a moment later he said, "I fink that'th Nana!"

1 comment:

theciskekidsrblessings said...

Hey, just wanted to stop by to say HI and that I read your blog! Your grandkids sound so cute!
-Stevie